Explore majestic Mycenae and discover atmospheric Nafplio on this amazing, full-day private excursion
Grasp the glory of the Mycenaean civilization and discover the precious gems of Nafplio; one of the best-preserved historic towns of the country. Furthermore, enjoy a short stop at Corinth Canal.
- Explore the legendary citadel of Mycenae
- Visit the picturesque city of Nafplio
- Visit the spectacular archeological site of Epidaurus (Available May-September)
- Stop at the Corinth Canal
Please note that all our tours are Private, thus some of them are directly bookable for later dates because they are subject to availability. If you wish to book a tour at an earlier date please use the “send inquiry” form.
A 10-hour private excursion including:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (vehicle)
- Transport by luxury private vehicle (no taxi)
- Refreshment & snack basket in vehicle
- 1.5-hour guided tour of the archeological site and museum of Mycenae by a local state-licensed guide
- Visit to the archeological site of Epidaurus*
- Coffee or refreshment
- Private services of a local state-licensed guide
- Private services of a specialized “Insider” driver
- All taxes
- Entry fees to the archaeological site(s)
- Cost of meal
- Personal expenses
You will start from Athens in the early morning and after a scenic 1.5hr drive, including a short stop at the Corinth Canal, you will reach the archeological site of Mycenae. There, you will enjoy a private guided tour of the site and museum, and admire the monumental ruins that blend beautifully with the surrounding landscape.
Your guide will offer interesting information about the history of the Mycenean Civilization and insights into their way of life.
Next destination will be the picturesque town of Nafplio. A leisurely stroll along the cobblestone alleys will give you the chance to take in the beautiful architecture and to learn about this town’s illustrious past.
Finally, you will make a stop at the spectacular archeological site of Epidaurus to admire the ancient theater and the famous ‘Asklepieion’ (Available May-September).
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- Keep in mind that this is a private tour and possible to customize to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form
- Since this tour includes a walking tour you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block. Don’t forget to bring a water bottle your swimming suit, beach towel, a light cardigan and lots of energy!
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the most suitable “Insider” driver that matches your profile and interests
This tour doesn't have any reviews yet..