Enjoy a leisurely half-day private excursion to the impressive Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, the brand new gem of Athens
Sea & Sun
This tour will bring you to the new cultural gem of Athens, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation is a private philanthropic organization founded in 1996. Since then it has contributed with grants to the work of NGO’s in 124 nations around the globe.
In 2017 the Foundation presented the Greek Society with its largest single gift to date: a Cultural hub designed to house the National Library of Greece (NLG) and the Greek National Opera (GNO), as well as to provide Athens with a much-needed green space in the form of the 21-hectare Stavros Niarchos Park, which surrounds (and partially covers!) the impressive building complex.
- Visit the impressive SNFCC
- Enjoy a coffee or refreshment
- Uncover SNFCC’s hidden treasures
- Admire panoramic views
- Enjoy a refreshing walk in the gardens
Please note that all our tours are Private, thus some of them are directly bookable for later dates because they are subject to availability. If you wish to book a tour at an earlier date please use the “send inquiry” form.
A 3-hour private excursion including:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (vehicle)
- Transport by luxury private vehicle (no taxi)
- Vehicle on disposal throughout the tour’s duration
- 1,5-hour private guided tour by an English speaking curator of the SNFCC (*)
- Coffee or refreshment
- Private services of a specialized ‘Insider’ tour leader
- All taxes
- Visit, guided tour, and entry fees to any archeological site
- Personal expenses
(*) Confirmation is subject to the availability of the SNFCC curated tours
In the company of your friendly and knowledgeable “Insider” tour leader you will reach the SNFCC by private vehicle. Once there, you will be given a tour by an SNFCC curator, which will take you in and around the impressive buildings as well as grant you access to otherwise inaccessible spaces. You will learn about the sustainability-focused concept of the whole project and the ingenious innovations employed by world-famous architect Renzo Piano.
After the tour you will be able to enjoy a beverage either at the nearby Marina or at the Center’s open-air café if you choose to stay and explore it further.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- Keep in mind that this is a private tour and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form
- Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy!
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our “Insiders” tour leaders are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the most suitable “Insider” tour leader who matches your profile and interests
This tour doesn't have any reviews yet..