A private experience which will unveil to you Greece’s wine culture through its unique varieties
Food & Drink
A unique opportunity for wine lovers to discover the Greek wine culture and explore the different aromas and flavors of some of the finest Greek wines.
Wine has been a significant part of Greek culture since ancient times and an indispensable part of their daily regimen. Over the years Greeks have mastered the art of wine making and now Greek wines are being acknowledged and appreciated all around the world.
- Enjoy a unique wine tasting experience
- Sample exceptional Greek wines
- Learn about the famous wine-making regions and the process of wine-making
- Fun and knowledgeable wine professional
Please note that all our tours are Private, thus some of them are directly bookable for later dates because they are subject to availability. If you wish to book a tour at an earlier date please use the “send inquiry” form.
A 3-hour private Greek wine tasting experience including:
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels within walking distance from the tour’s location)
- Tasting of 4 fine wines
- Sampling of local delicacies paired with the wines
- Private services of a Wine and Spirits professional
- All taxes
- Hotel drop-off
- Personal expenses
In the company of your wine and spirits “Insider” specialist you will visit some of the finest wine bars in central Athens. You’ll not only learn basic tasting techniques but you will uncork and savor Greece’s most distinct varietals and blends.
Practice your wine-tasting skills by sampling a selection of the finest wines. While conversing and exercising your palate, you will learn about the major indigenous grape varieties and the components that make them so unique. A carefully selected range of sweet and savory delicacies will take the enjoyment of the wine to another level.
A must-do for all dedicated wine lovers!
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- Since this experience includes walking, you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes.
- Please inform us about special dietary requirements and food allergies
- Keep in mind that this is a private tour and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our “Insiders” tour leaders are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the most suitable “Insider” wine and spirits professional to match your profile and interests
This tour doesn't have any reviews yet..