A perfect opportunity to get the feel and culture of Greece through its most iconic spirits
Food & Drink
Be introduced to signature Greek spirits that are closely interwoven with the country’s local products and culinary culture. You will gain knowledge of one of the Greeks’ favorite spirits, Tsipouro, taste the original Ouzo, the unique flavor of Mastic and Mandarin liquor and finish with the refined taste of the world famous Metaxa Brandy.
- Enjoy a private Greek spirits tasting experience
- Taste 6 of the finest Greek spirits on the Greek market
- Savor an assortment of local delicacies
- Discover the history and cultural value of the Greek spirits
- Private and relaxed setting
Please note that all our tours are Private, thus some of them are directly bookable for later dates because they are subject to availability. If you wish to book a tour at an earlier date please use the “send inquiry” form.
A 3-hour private Greek spirits tasting experience including:
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels within walking distance from the tour’s location)
- Tasting of 6 signature Greek spirits
-5* and 12* Metaxa brandy
- Sampling of sweet and savory local delicacies paired with the spirits
- Private services of a certified Wine and Spirits ‘Insider’ professional
- All taxes
- Hotel Drop-off
- Personal expenses
Tsipouro is a spirit that comes from distilling grape skins and has been enjoyed in Greece for centuries. Although half as famous outside of Greece compared to its cousin ouzo, it is actually much more popular among locals.
Greeks adore tsipouro and consider it as an integral part of their culture. It is very common to be asked by someone to go for a ‘tsipouraki’ (a bit of tsipouro) which actually is an invitation to have a break and spend time eating and talking.
Discover all about the production of the most famous Greek spirits, learn their stories and their unique characteristics while enjoying carefully selected sweet and savory delicacies (meze) which help to bring out the flavours of each spirit. Greeks drink to come together, socialize, relax and appreciate the value of good company. Join us in this ritual and live a genuine experience of Greek hospitality and entertainment.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- This tour does not include a guided tour to the Acropolis or any other archaeological site. If you wish for a tour by a state-licensed guide we can arrange it upon request
- Please inform us about special dietary requirements and food allergies
- Keep in mind that this is a private tour and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the best tour leader “Insider” to fit your interests
This tour doesn't have any reviews yet..