Enjoy a full-day private excursion specially designed for families, participate in a fun educational activity and marvel at the temple of Poseidon, the god of sea
Food & Drink
Sea & Sun
Embark on a unique full-day trip away from Athens. Visiting an urban orchard will bring you in contact with nature, before continuing in order to reach a place where the horizon meets the Aegean Sea, the Temple of Poseidon in Sounio.
- Visit an urban nature-themed park near the Athenian coast
- Enjoy a fun and educational activity
- Visit the temple of Poseidon at Sounio
- Take in stunning views of the Aegean Sea
Please note that all our tours are Private, thus some of them are directly bookable for later dates because they are subject to availability. If you wish to book a tour at an earlier date please use the “send inquiry” form.
A 7-hour private excursion including:
- Hotel pick-up & drop off (vehicle)
- Transport by luxury private vehicle (no taxi)
- Refreshment and snack basket in vehicle
- Visit & educational activity (choose between two options: olive oil tasting, honey tasting)
- Temple of Poseidon visit (no guided tour)
- Private services of an “Insider” driver
- All taxes
- Guided tour and entry fees to any archaeological site
- Personal expenses
In the company of your "Insider" driver, you will depart from Athens in order to start your excursion. The drive is a beautiful experience in its own right, offering amazing views and photographic opportunities. On your way to Sounio, you will make a stop at an innovative space, an urban orchard dedicated to learning from nature, where you will join one of their fun educational activities.
Your journey will continue with a visit to the astonishing temple of Poseidon. Once there, you will have enough time to explore the site and admire the breathtaking sea views. Depending on the hour, you might also get the chance to enjoy the most famous sunset in Attica.
Suggested starting time: Departure times change depending on the time of the year. Exact starting time can be decided upon booking.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- This tour does not include a guided tour to the archaeological site. If you wish for a tour by a state-licensed guide we can arrange it upon request
- Keep in mind that this is a private tour and possible to customize to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form
- Don’t forget your hat, sun-block and a light cardigan
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our “Insiders” drivers are thoroughly selected and trained
- We always match the most suitable “Insider” driver to your profile and interests
This tour doesn't have any reviews yet..