A fascinating experience for all members of the family
Discover the mythical side of Athens, through the landmarks of the city that were inspired by the timeless heritage of Greek Mythology.
- Learn about Greek Gods and heroes
- Discover the universal lessons behind the myths
- Walk past significant landmarks
- Enjoy a beverage in the "Palace of Troy"
Please note that all our tours are Private, thus some of them are directly bookable for later dates because they are subject to availability. If you wish to book a tour at an earlier date please use the “send inquiry” form.
A 3-hour private walk including:
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels within walking-distance from the tour’s location)
- Coffee or refreshment
- A top-quality inspirational gift for the children
- Private services of a mythology expert state-licensed guide
- All taxes
- Visit, guided tour and entry fees to any archaeological site
- Hotel Drop-Off
- Personal expenses
Our engaging state-licensed "Insider" guide will take you on a journey through many aspects of the ancient Greek Mythology during a pleasant walk around some of the most significant landmarks of the city. Take in the fantastical stories and lessons that the Greek myths were created to convey and find out how they remain relevant today.
During the walk you will also have the chance to enjoy a coffee break, away from the heat and sun, in the tranquil garden of the “Palace of Troy”, where you will learn all about the Saga of the Atreides.
This experience is ideal for families with young members thanks to the fun and educative aspects of the myths. At the same time, older children and parents will enjoy discovering the underlying messages of the myths, which describe and examine the human condition, making them valuable even today.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- Since this is a walking tour you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block. Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy!
- Keep in mind that this is a private experience and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our “Insiders” guides are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always select the most suitable state-licensed “Insider” guide who matches your profile and interests
Greek Mythology for Kids
"My family booked tours with this company (merging with an outfit called Kids Love Greece) and had a wonderful experience. We booked four tours that included our 7-yr old and 10-yr old (who knows his Greek Mythology better than 99% of adults I know, certainly beyond my knowledge!). Three of the four days featured tour guides who engaged the kids, kept us all entertained, and really made the sites come alive. [...]"