The ultimate Treasure Hunt is the most fun way to discover the diverse city of Athens
Arts & Events
Become a local Athenian for one day! Follow the directions, hunt for clues and solve riddles, view fascinating landmarks and lesser-known jewels in a fun way. Interact with locals, learn about our way of life, taste treats and drinks that locals relish and get the true feeling of our city! A perfect solution for a group of friends, a school or a company that wishes to engage in a team-building activity.
- Discover our city in a fun and engaging way
- Learn about contemporary Athens
- View significant landmarks and sights
- Visit local shops
- Interact with locals
- Enjoy panoramic vistas
- Savor drinks and snacks that Athenians cherish
- Be rewarded for putting your wits and senses into practice
A 4-hour experiential activity including:
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels within walking distance from the tour’s location)
- Tasting of Greek coffee, ice-cream and koulouri
- Private services of a specialized “Insider” game moderator
- All taxes
- Hotel drop-off
- Personal expenses
Our Treasure Hunt will take you through the historical and modern part of Athens where you will explore, discover and interact with the true essence of this city.
The objective of the game is to beat other groups by gaining the most points. Points are won by following simple, yet cunning, instructions and solving a number of puzzles and challenges specially designed for travellers that are new to our city. Be the first team/traveller to complete the tasks and your triumph is certain!
This activity will show you the city of Athens in a truly unique way. You will have lots of fun, make new friends-even locals, taste great food and see parts of the city from the inside.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- This tour has been optimized for groups of up to 8 people. If your group is larger then please refer to our themed product called “Outdoor Corporate Events” which can be found here.
- This tour does not include a visit to the Acropolis or any archeological site
- A smartphone would prove handy, or another device that can take pictures!
- Since this is a walking tour you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block. Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy!
- Should you want to customize your private itinerary according to the theme of your group please do not hesitate to contact us through the inquiry form
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the most suitable tour leader “Insider” that matches your profile and interests
This tour doesn't have any reviews yet..