An engaging full-day excursion for the whole family shedding light on the history of Greece!
Arts & Events
Grasp the glory of the Mycenaean civilization and explore the cobblestone alleys of atmospheric Nafplio on this amazing full-day private excursion specially catered for families.
- Explore the historical city of Mycenae
- Learn about myths and history
- Enjoy a tour with a child-friendly state-licensed guide
- Get creative by participating in a pottery workshop
- Visit the picturesque city of Nafplio
Please note that all our tours are Private, thus some of them are directly bookable for later dates because they are subject to availability. If you wish to book a tour at an earlier date please use the “send inquiry” form.
A 11-hour private excursion including:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (vehicle)
- Transport by luxury private vehicle (no taxi)
- Refreshment & snack basket in vehicle
- 1.5-hour Mycenae guided tour with a child-friendly state-licensed guide
- 1-hour pottery workshop
- Visit and leisure time in picturesque Nafplio
- Coffee or refreshment
- A top-quality inspirational gift for the children
- Private services of an “Insider” driver
- All taxes
- Cost of lunch
- Entry fees to Archeological site(s)
- Personal expenses
You will start your journey in the morning and head towards Mycenae, the kingdom of mythical Agamemnon. On the way, you will have the opportunity to make a short stop at the Corinth Canal to stretch your legs and admire this impressive engineering achievement. Once you arrive at Mycenae, the guide will offer to the whole family a captivating guided tour, specially designed to keep the interest of the youngsters at all times.
Before setting off to Nafplio, you will stop and participate in a fun pottery workshop. Inspired by the Mycenaen artifacts, you will be introduced to the ancient art of pottery, in order to create your very own, unique Mycenean artifact to take back.
Your journey will continue with a visit to the picturesque town of Nafplio where you will have time to explore its narrow cobblestone alleys, enjoy the famous gelato and admire its unique architecture with its well-preserved neoclassical mansions.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- Keep in mind that this is a private tour and possible to customize to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form
- Don’t forget your hat, sun-block and a light cardigan
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the most suitable “Insider” driver that matches your profile and interests
This tour doesn't have any reviews yet..