A private exploration of the true character of the city which will uncover the local gems that Athenians cherish
Food & Drink
Enjoy a versatile tour which combines the best experiences that Athens has to offer: the quality products and souvenirs in hidden-away shops such as, extra virgin olive-oil and original pieces of handicraft; the local cuisine, famous for its souvlaki; the blossoming street-art scene, which boasts some of the world's leading artists; the famous city landmarks: Monastiraki Square and the picturesque neighborhood of Plaka.
- Admire significant landmarks
- Visit local boutique shops
- Discover Athens’ street-art scene
- Experience the local food culture
- Option to focus more/less on any of the four areas/themes
Please note that all our tours are Private, thus some of them are directly bookable for later dates because they are subject to availability. If you wish to book a tour at an earlier date please use the “send inquiry” form.
4-hour private walk including:
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels within walking distance from the tour’s location)
- Greek Coffee or refreshment
- Light lunch (Souvlaki)
- Private services of a state-licensed guide
- All taxes
- Visit, guided tour, and entrance fees to any archeological site
- Hotel Drop-Off
- Personal expenses
Enjoy a versatile tour which combines the best experiences that Athens has to offer: the quality products in hidden-away shops, the local cuisine, the blossoming street-art scene, and the famous city landmarks. In the company of an experienced and highly competent state-licensed “Insider” guide, this tour will take you around the traditional areas of Plaka and Monastiraki, as well as more modern ones.
The various graffiti and art installations that define the city-scape today will be hard-to-miss during your tour. Your state-licensed “Insider” guide will be able to provide in-depth information on the Greek street-art scene, and conveyed messages.
The best shopping experience is guaranteed, thanks to our extensive field research: many selected shops of all kinds that include signature Greek products await you to discover them.
Finally, experience the famous Greek coffee culture and the vibrant street-food cornucopia of Athens.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- Keep in mind that this is a private tour and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form
- Since this is a walking tour you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block
- Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy!
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our state-licensed “Insider” guides are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always select the most suitable state-licensed “Insider” guide who matches your profile and interests
This tour doesn't have any reviews yet..