Explore our city through the lens and perfect your photography skills with a professional, in a unique day catered to your wishes
There is more than meets the eye in the city of Athens! Let your creativity flow and capture life and the essence of our multifaceted city through the intriguing settings that you will discover on our customized photographic tour.
Capture the moment, live the experience!
- Explore the streets of Athens and visit amazing places off the beaten path
- Enhance your photography skills with our professional photo expert
- Visit the most interesting photography spots*
- Enjoy panoramic vistas
- Private and possible to customize on the way
*Possibility to be transferred to photographically interesting spots away from the city center with a private taxi. For this option contact us. Cost will differ.
Please note that all our tours are Private, thus some of them are directly bookable for later dates because they are subject to availability. If you wish to book a tour at an earlier date please use the “send inquiry” form.
A 4-hour private experience including:
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels within walking distance from the tour’s location)
- Coffee or refreshment
- Private services of a professional “Insider” photographer
- All taxes
- Visit, guided tour and entry fees to any archaeological site
- Hotel drop-off
- Personal expenses
Discover the most visually exciting places of Athens at your own pace, bring the city to life through the lens of your camera, and live a memorable photographic journey off the beaten track. You will walk the city streets with our professional photographer who will help you enhance your photography skills, unlock your creativity, and share with you the most interesting photography spots.
The tour will finish at a nice spot in the center where you will settle down and review, with your photographer, the images you have captured and discuss the technical aspects of your shootings.
Suitable not only for amateur and professional photographers, but for anyone who wishes to increase his photographic opportunities whilst traveling, want to see a more authentic side of the city, and create an amazing portfolio.
Each of our tours is private and the group size is limited to your party so they can be customized to meet your needs and your photography skills.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- This tour does not include a guided tour to the Acropolis or any other archaeological site
- Since this is a walking tour you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block. Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy!
- Keep in mind that this is a private tour and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us
- You can enjoy this tour with your camera (professional or not), or even with your cell-phone
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our “Insiders” tour leaders are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the most suitable “Insider” tour leader who matches your profile and interests
Athens Photo Walk
Athens Photo Tour
Great way to see Athens with a guide that knows the city and helps document Thur trip via photos. Spiros was a fantastic person to learn more about photography but also about Athens. Highly recommend. Don’t miss this tour!!!!
Athens Photo Walk
Athens Day Tour with Professional Photographer
We booked our travel through AAA and visited Athens back in early November. Our travel agent suggested that one of the great ways to experience Athens is through the eyes of a professional photographer. This is how we met Spiros Kotsiopoylos, our guide for the day. Spiros was very warm and welcoming. He took us, not only to the famous sites, but also through some interesting local streets that we otherwise would have overlooked. [...]''