Grasp the glory of the Mycenaean civilization, visit the Corinth Canal, discover the precious gems of atmospheric Nafplio
One of the best-preserved historic towns of the country and visit the famous archaeological site of Epidaurus, on this amazing full day private excursion.
- Explore the historical city of Mycenae
- Visit the picturesque city of Naplio
- Visit the spectacular archelogical site of Epidaurus
- Enjoy an informative guided tour
- Fun and knowledgeable Insider guide
Please note that all our tours are Private, thus some of them are directly bookable for later dates because they are subject to availability. If you wish to book a tour at an earlier date please use the “send inquiry” form.
A 9-hour (~approx) private excursion including:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private luxury car or mini van
- 2-hour guided tour to the archaeological site and museum of Mycenae by a local state licensed guide
- Visit to the archaeological site of Epidaurus
- Refreshments & snacks basket in vehicle
- Greek Coffee or refreshment
- Private services of a specialized “Insider” driver
- All taxes
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites
- Cost of lunch at Nafplio
- Personal expenses
We will start from Athens in the early morning, after a scenic 1.5hr drive, including a short stop at the Corinth Canal, we will reach the archaeological site of Mycenae. There, you will enjoy a guided tour of the site and museum, and get to admire the monumental ruins that beautifully blend with the surrounding landscape.
Your guide will offer interesting information about the history of one of the most important civilizations and insights into the way of life of the Myceneans at the location where everything took place.
We will then set off to the picturesque town of Nafplio to savor a delicious lunch at a traditional tavern. A leisurely stroll along the cobblestone alleys will give you the chance to take in the beautiful architecture and to learn about this town’s illustrious past.
Before reaching Athens we will also make a stop at the spectacular archaeological site of Epidaurus, to admire the ancient theater, the sanctuary of Asklepius – considered to be the birthplace of medicine- and the Ancient Stadium of Epidaurus.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- Available also during the afternoon to avoid morning crowds. For this option send us a request through the inquiry form
- Keep in mind that this is a private tour and possible to customize to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form
- Since this tour includes a walking tour you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block. Don’t forget to bring a water bottle your swimming suit, beach towel, a light cardigan and lots of energy!
- On our day trip excursions children participate with a full fee
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the best tour leader “Insider” to fit your interests
This tour doesn't have any reviews yet..