An exciting gastronomy tour especially designed for families!
Food & Drink
A sense-provoking and entertaining gastronomical walk for the entire family! Get ready to explore the streets of Athens, while tasting some of the most famous and delicious appetizing treats that locals enjoy as part of their daily diet.
- Enjoy a private walking tour to the city’s most authentic neighborhoods
- Discover unique specialty food stores
- Sample a rich selection of sweet and savory local delicacies
- Fun and child-friendly Insider food specialist
Please note that all our tours are Private, thus some of them are directly bookable for later dates because they are subject to availability. If you wish to book a tour at an earlier date please use the “send inquiry” form.
A 4-hour private walk including:
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels within walking-distance from the tour’s location
- Sampling of local beverages and delicacies
- Private services of a child-friendly food wise ‘Insider’ guide
- All taxes
- Visit, guided tour and entrance fees to any archaeological site
- Hotel drop-off
- Personal expenses
A sense-provoking and entertaining gastronomy tour for the entire family!
Your child-friendly guide will give you an insight into the Greek cooking methods, recipes and culinary tradition in an entertaining and interactive way.
The tour is carefully designed to attract the interest of the children, offering a variety of appetising sweet and savoury treats, blind-tasting activities and inspirational gifts for an unforgettable experience.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- This tour does not include a guided tour to the Acropolis or any other archaeological site. If you wish to include a tour by a state-licensed guide we can arrange it upon request
- A lunch break can be included in your itinerary; however the cost of it needs to be covered by you
- Should you want to change your private itinerary, please do not hesitate to contact us through the inquiry form
- Please inform us about special dietary requirements and food allergies
- Since this is a walking tour you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block. Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy!
- Not available on Sundays & National Holidays
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the best tour leader “Insider” to fit your interests
This tour doesn't have any reviews yet..