The best of Athens in a nutshell. Full of interesting information, lovely views and genuine experiences!
Get the feel of a city that has been inhabited for 4000 years in only 4-hours on this intriguing walk of Athens during which you will get to see some of the most significant landmarks and sights of the historical and modern city.
Athens is a fascinating city full of contrasts that can be intimidating for the first-timer. Save yourself the stress and worry and let us show you the most important landmarks in Athens as well as amazing hidden treasures off the beaten track.
- Admire significant landmarks
- Enjoy stunning panoramic views
- Immerse yourself in the picturesque cobbled alleys of Plaka
- Drift through the modern city of Athens
- Wander around Monastiraki square and its flea market
Please note that all our tours are Private, thus some of them are directly bookable for later dates because they are subject to availability. If you wish to book a tour at an earlier date please use the “send inquiry” form.
A 4-hour private walk including:
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels within walking distance from the tour’s location)
- Greek coffee or herbal tea
- Private services of a specialized “Insider” tour leader
- All taxes
- Hotel drop-off
- Visit, guided tour and entry fees to any archaeological site
- Personal expenses
With your friendly and knowledgeable local tour leader you will embark on an intriguing private sightseeing tour, where you will walk past all the must-sees of the ancient and modern city such as Anafiotika, Syntagma and Monastiraki square.
You will admire some of the most significant sites and attractions, discover the real life of the city, learn about our culture and way of life, and feel like a local.
Save yourself the stress and worry and let us show you the city’s most important landmarks as well as amazing hidden treasures off the beaten path.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- This tour does not include a guided tour to the Acropolis or any other archaeological site. If you wish for a tour by a state-licensed guide we can arrange it upon request
- Keep in mind that this is a private tour and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form
- Since this is a walking tour you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block. Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy!
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our “Insiders” tour leaders are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the most suitable “Insider” tour leader that matches your profile and interests
This tour doesn't have any reviews yet..