Discover Delphi with a day-tour from Athens
Sea & Sun
Discover Delphi with a day-tour from Athens, once believed to be the center of the world and the site at which Apollo spoke through his oracle.
- Discover the historical site of Delphi
- Enjoy stunning views
- Visit the magnificent town of Arachova
- Additional visit to picturesque destinations
Please note that all our tours are Private, thus some of them are directly bookable for later dates because they are subject to availability. If you wish to book a tour at an earlier date please use the “send inquiry” form.
An 11-hour (~approx) private excursion including:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private luxury car or mini van
- Refreshments & snack basket in vehicle
- 2-hour Delphi archaeological site and museum guided tour by a local state-licensed guide
- Coffee or herbal tea treat
- Private services of a specialized “Insider” driver
- All taxes
- Entrance fees to the archaeological site
- Cost of lunch
- Personal expenses
Enjoy our day trip from Athens to Delphi.
Our private Delphi tour starts from Athens early in the morning with us picking you up from your accommodation with our private vehicle.
(optional) On the way to Delphi you will have the opportunity to admire imposing landscapes and to gain insights into the history of the area, as well as, to make a short stop at the small town of Levadia.
After a 2 hour leisurely drive we will arrive at the breath-taking archaeological site of Delphi with its outstanding museum. You will have plenty of time to explore the site with the guidance of a state licensed guide.
Once you have enjoyed the exquisite archaeological site of Delphi we will then drive to the picturesque seaside village of Galaxidi or visit the mountainous town of Arachova where we will enjoy a leisurely stroll and a delicious lunch in one of the local taverns.
Galaxidi also has a small beach where we could go for a little dip to refresh ourselves before returning to the city.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size.
- If you wish to avoid the morning crowds this tour is possible to take place during the afternoon. For this option send us a request through the inquiry form.
- A lunch break is included in your itinerary; however the cost of it needs to be covered by you.
- Keep in mind that this is a private tour and possible to customize to meet your desires. Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form.
- Since this tour includes a walking tour you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block. Don’t forget to bring a water bottle your swimming suit, beach towel, a light cardigan and lots of energy!
- On our day trip excursions children participate with a full fee.
What makes us different?
- We offer only private tours. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our tours can be customized to your wishes
- Special requests are always welcome. We love to tailor holidays
- All of our tours are designed and operated by our company
- Our tour leaders “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
- We always match the best tour leader “Insider” to fit your interests
This tour doesn't have any reviews yet..