The ultimate treasure hunt! Follow the directions, hunt for clues and solve riddles, view fascinating landmarks and lesser-known gems in a fun way
Arts & Events
Interact with locals, learn about our way of life, taste treats and drinks that locals relish and get the true feeling of our city! A perfect solution for a group of friends, a school or a company that wishes to engage in a team-building activity.
Accompanied by your specialized “Insider” game moderator, follow simple, yet sometimes cryptic instructions and solving a number of puzzles and challenges specially designed for travelers that are new to our city. Become a local for a day, complete the tasks and have a great time!
- Discover our city in a fun and engaging way
- Learn about contemporary Athens
- View significant landmarks and sights
- Visit local shops
- Interact with locals
- Enjoy panoramic vistas
- Savor drinks and snacks that Athenians cherish
- Be rewarded for putting your wits and senses into practice
A 4-hour experiential activity including:
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels within walking distance from the tour’s location)
- Tasting of Greek coffee, ice-cream and koulouri
- Private services of specialized “Insider” game moderators
- All taxes
- Hotel drop-off
- Visit, guided tour and entry fees to any archaeological site
- Personal expenses
Our Treasure Hunt will take you through the historical and modern part of Athens where you will explore, discover and interact with the true essence of this city.
The objective of the game is to beat other groups by gaining the most points. Points are won by following simple, yet cunning, instructions and solving a number of puzzles and challenges specially designed for travelers that are new to our city. Be the first team/traveler to complete the tasks and your triumph is certain!
This activity will show you the city of Athens in a truly unique way. You will have lots of fun, make new friends-even locals, taste great food and see parts of the city from the inside.
Notes & Clarifications
- Prices vary according to group size
- This activity does not include a visit to the Acropolis or any archaeological site
- A smartphone would prove handy, or another device that can take pictures!
- Since this is a walking activity you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block. Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy!
- Should you want to customize your private itinerary according to the theme of your group please do not hesitate to contact us through the inquiry form
What makes us different?
- We offer only private activities. No mixed groups
- We are absolutely flexible. Our activities can be customized to your wishes
- All of our activities are designed and operated by our company
- Our game moderators “Insiders” are thoroughly selected and trained, each one of them expert in his field
This tour doesn't have any reviews yet..